Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Introduction to World...


As i am told i was born by the blessing of Ram.. And when elder boys from our family had not had the courage to go for the name "RAM" as suggested by my grandmother.Finally My mother "kaushalya" took it as blessing and named me RAM.. i was brought up in a very rustic style as we were living in village at that point of time ..I was the first baby boy of my family so i was apple of every one's eye . papa jee is a very progressive person.Being a professor he knows what it takes to get the good education .So we left our village when i was 6 years old For Begusarai nearly 20 km from our village. Initially we were admissioned in Govt School and as wheel of time moved we were subjected to private tuition and private school.
To be continued.....

No comments: