Thursday, July 17, 2008

Primary Education..

This chapter of my story unfolds with My admission in Golden English school where i was inducted in UKG. Initially abha didi and me were in the same class. I had no remembrance of doing anything outstanding there.. i have never been such a person..i am a mediocre through out my life.. Being elder to your brothers sometimes limits your action as you have to set some standard for the rest.. I guess this was the reason i was not a carefree kid as it was supposed to be from a boy of my age.. yet sibling rivalry was there.. Me and Brajraj were always used to be engaged in childish act of one upmanship.I still believe he is more intelligent than me and the same was the case in our childhood.He was selected for Navoday vidyalay and i was for Netarhat residential School and it was life changing event in my life....
To be continued....

No comments: