Monday, December 6, 2010

lost in transition

"How do you describe yourself " when being asked , I said Some one who is indecisive . I guess that is the reality. Always took the road ..never went ahead to make one.. what could be the reason behind this.. may be family obligation lurking somewhere in the back of my mind or could be the case that I was never prepared to change easily.It always required a push from someone that started the transition hitherto I should embrace change for that is only thing permanent in the universe..

Feeling alone sometimes.. Could not meet arpit, despite numerous attempt could not contact ajit.. He is getting married on the 8th.. Sorry to have missed his marriage.. I wonder sometimes If I 'll attend my marriage or not..:-) life is going frantic with anger and frustration. no shoulders to cry on..

No comments: