Wednesday, July 13, 2011

उम्मीद -ए-यार नज़र का मिजाज़ दर्द का रंग
तुम आज कुछ भी न पूछो की दिल उदास बहुत है ..

If mood swing were anything to do with one's core characteristics, I wish I wasn't made with these elements.But that is hardly you can choose. I should play to the ball which is in my court.

There are times in your life when it seems nothing is going to work how hard you try.Having said that you must strive hard to get the result because that is the only thing,you can control anything other than that is beyond you.There is no point weeping buckets for your failure .you should be courageous enough to try one more time .Damn are they who don't try after failing.It is try that makes living else you are as good as a stone who is kept at a single place unless someone lift this and throw.

Let me see the sun again..

No comments: